Natural gas processing involves converting original wellhead gas into a saleable product by removing contaminants and/or excess BTU. Wellhead gas typically contains excess water, CO2, H2S, or needs to be formed into liquid and vapor products to reduce BTU in the gas phase. Whether you stand in need of conventional gas conditioning, natural gas treating plant manufacturing, pre-engineered or custom amine plants, amine treating equipment, oil & gas separation equipment, custom process design or custom fabrication… Agile Process Solutions has all of your natural gas processing and gas treatment needs covered in-house.
Whether you are an independent oil and gas producer, a midstream operator or major in need of a supplier, or a private interest – Agile manufactures, sells, leases and even contract operates the plants and units that remove water, CO2, H2S, and separate (fractionate) liquid and vapor products to meet pipeline specifications.
Agile utilizes only brand new product in its plants, but is also capable of providing low cost refurbishments from its stock yard inventory, all ASME code compliant and x-rayed for integrity. Many of our new plants are also available in stock and can be modified and delivered upon the client’s request and specifications. Plants can be ready for delivery in less than 6-8 weeks if necessary, with a 10 to 12 week standard delivery. Agile offers startup assistance, ongoing technical support and industry-leading time to delivery.
Agile treatment facilities can be located where there is one well, or where multiple gas streams are gathered for proper treatment before reaching the pipeline. Check out our specialty services below:
- AMINE PLANTS
- CONDENSATE STABILIZATION
- GLYCOL DEHYDRATION
- REFRIGERATION/DEWPOINT CONTROL
- EQUIPMENT SUPPLY
OTHER PRODUCTS PROVIDED BY AGILE PROCESS SOLUTIONS INCLUDE:
- Equipment for removal of trace amounts of H2S from natural gas
- Equipment for removal of mercury from natural gas
- Oxygen removal from natural gas
- Purification of landfill gas to produce pipeline-quality gas
- Purification of biogas to produce pipeline quality gas
When you have:
Excess CO2 or H2S – Agile offers an amine regeneration skid with gas train, largely skid mounted from Agile stock designs or customer designated design
Excess BTU – Agile offers a refrigeration facility largely skid mounted with stabilizer for liquid product
Excess Water – Agile offers TEG regeneration with gas train
Agile Process Solutions offers contract treating, plant leases, and also maintains a vast new and used equipment supply inventory at its private Midland, Texas complex. We have:
- an experienced engineering staff utilizing high-end simulators, performing process and instrumentation diagram development, electrical and control design, equipment procurement and manufacture, skid mounting and piping, and site layout
- gas processing equipment supply (new or reconditioned), with optional ASME modification on all reconditioned ASME code equipment (U1A and drawings available for the majority of reconditioned inventory)
- capabilities required for plant installation and start up, and contract treating and operation. We offer startup assistance, ongoing technical support and customer service
- highly skilled, certified and experienced staff capable of operating and maintaining our facilities at maximum output
Combining practical knowledge with the latest technologies, Agile Process Solutions carries natural gas processing and treatment projects from concept to completion. Formerly SouthTex Treaters, the company has been a leader in gas processing for over 25 years, and has operated treating facilities with greater than 97% runtime performance over a 5-year period. Top-notch engineering, quality control and unsurpassed delivery unite with economies of scale and no-nonsense integrity to create operational efficiencies that are hard to find under one roof.
From chemical, electrical and mechanical engineering to plant and process design, equipment supply, construction, installation, start-up assistance, tech support and plant operation, Agile Process Solutions has the entire value-chain for natural gas processing and gas plant construction covered in-house.