High lean loads in amine systems are often tied to high corrosion rates and sub-par plant performance. And since H2S is typically removed to levels of 4 ppm in sales gas versus 2% typically for CO2, plants that remove H2S are far more sensitive to lean load. As a result, in natural gas treating and […]
Gas Processing At A Glance
- Agile’s Industry Standard ONEofONE System
- Natural Gas Processing Plant Design and Manufacturing
- Advanced Gas Processing Plant Engineering
- Natural Gas Processing Services
- Custom Engineering for Natural Gas Processing Plants
- Custom Fabrication of Oil & Gas Processing Plants and Equipment
- Amine Gas Treating Plants
- Hydrocarbon Condensate Stabilizer Units
- Glycol Dehydration Units – TEG Regenerators
- Natural Gas Refrigeration and Dewpoint Control
- Natural Gas Processing Equipment Supply
- Gas Processing Plant Construction and Start Up
- Contract Gas Treating Plant Operation
- Landfill Gas (LFG) Collection and Treatment Systems
- Leadership in Gas Plant Process Design
- Agile’s Value Based Management System
- Agile Energy Blog
- Contact Us
- Shaping the future of on-purpose propylene productionIn the early 2000s, very few analysts predicted the innovation that would change the landscape in the energy, refining and petrochemical sectors over the next several decades.
- An investigative study for technological innovation for ethylene plantsThe development of an industrial process like an ethylene (CH) plant requires skills and knowledge in two main subject areas: synthesis and analysis. Optimal configuration through process synthesis (PS) with selected task selection (STS) is the main theme of this work.
- Extract the best from your PVC reactorPolyvinyl chloride (PVC) is the world’s third-most widely produced commodity polymer, after polyethylene (CH)n and polypropylene (CH)n.
- Simulation for the prevention of hydrates during FCC gas processingIn the last decade, maximizing refinery production of polymer-grade propylene (PGP) has gained importance due to high demand from the petrochemical industry.
- Values-Based Management in Oil & Gas Processing October 5, 2015
- Daily Amine Plant Lean Load Measurement Extends and Optimizes Performance May 26, 2015
- Agile Marks Return to Midstream Gas Plant Manufacturing April 22, 2015
- Natural Gas Processing Plant Manufacturing April 14, 2015